Sunday, October 3, 2021

Lack Commitment

Hello Everyone,

It's Sunday , and what is there to do ? 

I woke up super darn early 4 am to be exact only too stay up and drive my happy self to STARBUCKS.  As Im in the drive thru , I think about why am I awake ? 

It's Sunday , my day isn't really planned for anything important and I want to just sleep . I have episodes of insomnia , and maybe I have to change something in my life , change how I feel .

I'm not as busy as I should be , but since I'm trying to find my mojo and really trying to figure out what my life is about , I feel like I have developed or maybe I'be always had adhd. My focus is horrible , talking to a group of people or having to go outside causes my anxiety , but I talk myself out of this fear . It really isn't going 100 percent . 

This idea that I can't hold my mind to just that one thing sucks . I want to do it all .....


I need some help , but I hate meds ....


Any suggestions ?


xoxo-

yess

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what your thoughts are.