Saturday, September 4, 2021

Lately, not too much

 OMG! I have not been on this for so long , my inconsistency is real . Life gets in the way and well I know that for me I forget that I have this platform is here.

Man , I have had a crazy 360 in life but I have managed to make it through .

Dealing with the father of my kids has been the worst , It's crazy how when someone who you thought you knew gives a crazy turn to not even care or act like he doesn't care for his kids. Men do really be out here making kids and acting a fool when they spit with the mom . But fuck it , at this point there's something better for us in the universe . 

I managed to finally get my own place slowly working my way up in this place I call life. Shit has been really crazy that's for sure .

If Im honest my emotions really have had a toll on me , but my strength and resilience has made me who I am . I deal with things differently and I know that we will be ok. I've made crazy , crazy mistakes and what have I learned ; to take life slow.

When I reflect on what I have lived, and where I am I come to the conclusion  that suffering is inevitable, pain is inevitable and ask myself when well I get to a place where I just don't care , where I can be completely transparent with myself without all these feelings and emotions getting in the way . Everything will be fine  I keep telling myself ...

I read somewhere that In order to be happy you have to be happy where you are at with yourself and no one can make you happy that's our job. What are your thoughts ??

Things will get better and I am barely starting my life 

Xoxo

y.


No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what your thoughts are.