Saturday, August 15, 2020

HE YELLS

 Friday nights are for fun , to drink and have that experience of alone.  My babies are gone off with there dad , and well Im recovering from a work related injury . Most of my friday nights seem quiet and sometimes mixed with a  bit of drama in the.  

I really do feel alone without my babies . They are everything that drive me into sanity with a bit of oh shit moments . 


There is only one thing that has been bothering me so much , and it's this friend that we have in common . I have made it clear that he's only a friend that I want nothing with him and that he's just that  a friend . Why ? I think in my head why ? do you insist to bother , you aren't  my type , and Im just not into short men . It's not what I like .... It's clear as the water right ? but he just seems so strung on this idea , I've been a friend ... BUT I learned something this time around ; you just can't be friends with everybody  especially men .   That is something Im gonna have too just accept . I'm walking away , I give no hope ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what your thoughts are.