Sunday, June 21, 2020

EX ISTENCE

GOOD MORNING WORLD!

I WOKE FEELING A BIT UNEASY . I DONT' KNOW WHY SOMETIMES I FEEL THE WAY I DO . MY ANXIETY CAN BE A TOTAL ASSHOLE

REALLY .. IT IS WHAT IT IS AT THIS POINT.  THERES NOT MUCH TO  EXPECT ANYMORE.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND CERTAIN PATTERNS THAT I HAVE THAT REALLY BOGGLE MY MIND . AS TOO WHY I AM THE WAY I AM ..  AS,  I WAS READING ; "JUST KIDS BY PATTI SMITH ", THE CHARACTERS SEEM A BIT LOST IN TRANSLATION AS TO WHERE THEY NEED TO BE IN there LIFE OR WHATS EXPECTED OF THEM .

THAT OPENS  up a big picture of what I need to be doing with my life or where do I need to be ...

But in my own mind and the theory that i have come up with  is ; What is life if it isn't enjoyed by every experience or  what is life if you're not loving what you do . There is this big stigma of what is expected and what you need to be doing by what time on your life . I ask myself why ?  Isn't this is OUR OWN life. Can't we just live by our own rules ?  Don't we dictate the what ifs  and the hows ...

Im not sure where I am getting with this , but what I do know is that I can't measure up to anyone or I won't even dare to try .

We live to experience the world around us as so we see fit . The choices are there to be made  by us .

Why does the world complicate our expectancy ?

What if we woke up dead tomorrow . Will it be a waste?

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what your thoughts are.