Thursday, October 25, 2018

Tough

As much as I want to not talk about this I am .

I am loosing my fucking mind.

Everything seems out of wack and all I want too do is RUUUUUUNNNN!!!

I THOOUGHT THAT BY TODAY I WOULD BE SOLVED..

but things are getting more and more intense all is collapsing


I don't know how too help  my loved one.

She is helpless  and it breaks me into all kinds of bits and pieces.

I am crying out of desperation and I am loosing hope in myself . How can I help someone when I can't seem to help myself .

May brain races with so many thoughts , and everything is overwhelming day by day.

I don't sleep much , so half of my day is ZOMBIEFIED.

Im just walking and doing but lack the sense of BEING .

i should be enjoying life , happy but my world keeps tumbling overtime I try to rebuild.

I'm not sure what too do !

alanis : ironic


I know others have it tough but this is the only way I know how too clear my mind , and even like that shit's getting bad !

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what your thoughts are.