Friday, July 26, 2013

This was awkward: In a sense

Sometimes I think that maybe I am to shallow for this blogging world. And it may or may not be true. The fact remains that I have no followers and no one ever comments on anything. Is this is a hint?. But I sure keep telling myself that  its my personal space. iam convinced that it's just not going to happen anytime soon. Why? reason number one , I am not a specific blogger . I am not a photographer, fashionista, foodie kinda of person. I love to cook , I just don't share every detail . I SUCK AT WRITING ABOUT IT. I have tried different things, when it comes to where I want my blog to go. It's sad when I tell someone hey I am going to blog about it, their response whats a blog?. Wow !! I guess . I don't explain it too many what a blog is , you either know what it is or you don't.

I do love talking about random things. Posting pictures, adventures, thoughts etc. Maybe that's just what I am destined for a randomish kinda blog. I should just change the name overall . I think I like it better. And maybe I just shouldn't take my blog one direction, because it would bore me to death . No seriously , I love doing new things and always  moving things around in my life and this here can't be the exception. Plus , certain things are better left untouched.  With time passing  me by and things occurring daily this shouldn't be  a concern running through my head . But it was . It's just something that I felt needed to be said out loud somewhere. There is no ending or middle just a " this is what I was thinking and that is it". Good Day beautiful people, or ghost .. Whatever has been watching my blog , I always welcome it.

xo-yess

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! I tried for a while to be specifically just photography, but then I started talking about my life, my cooking, and every little thing so it's just become my personal photography blog.
    Don't compare yourself to other bloggers! That is key. Do what makes you happy. And thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elis, I am so sorry that I didn't respond back .. I am not used to getting comments and this thing didn't notify me... Thanks I really appreciate your kind words. It's crazy right , but thats the blog world. Well thank you so much again for taking the time to read my super awkward post... high five via.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete

let me know what your thoughts are.