Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Hanging in there....

It's honestly been the craziest two days , my brain is on a scatter trip .. in my life i have only felt like this a handful of times.. nothing crazy before ,but not this time...it was bad , i couldn't grasp my routine .. like there was a moment where i felt lost , and it wasn't till the end of the day that i was able to get a hold of myself ..literally , maybe because our school day was ending or somehow i regained my energy and focus, I'm not even sure ... but in the end it all worked out .. and I'm not driving myself crazy ... i feel a bit more calm just waking up at this time is no help. everyday I'm up at 3-4 am with my brain at ease...im having mental fights like whyyyyyyy!! i just want to sleeeeep!!! i mean because i will feel it later...and to top it off i have job interview friday , and that makes me nervous, but hopeful ... so i have to get my everything together and get it going!!! ahhhh! yeah I'm feeling the heat ..........however i will the you this ..
homeschooling has it's perks and loopholes, and it takes time to adjust too. its totally different from the public school system .. i prefer (homeschool) over public school. in a lot of ways it's better, see most teachers aren't pay a great deal , and because the aren't i feel like they just kind of give up and just teach to teach ... Not all , but think of it there is no passion or heart in some cases..The reason i even mention something like this is because  i experienced it. And it's really sad and understandable , if that makes any sense . My kids should enjoy learning. Not feel icky when they wake up too go to school only to find out the teacher is always screaming at him or he's being bullied and the teachers disregard those situations..(this shietttt aint cool)  so, instead of making a fuss at the school i take matters into my own hands , and here we are now ..(enough of that )

Overall the day was good , the science lesson was awesome   we had circle time and danced away our day ... thanks too youtube for having all kinds of kiddy songs too dance too that even my one year old joins the fun. ha! back to  another day of schedules and lesson planning ....

peace-
zoe in serious thought while haven and aiden get ready for the camera (kodak moment )

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what your thoughts are.