Sunday, September 25, 2016

Half Awake or am I.




I hate being woken up .. by me. yes . It's so hard to fall back asleep with so much on my mind . After leaving the beachyy city things have taken a turn. First of all moving was horrible , i didn't realize that i have so much junk . I say have because I still haven't finished unpacking and organizing , i lack space now and i feel like I'm going crazy.i've hoarded so much that I find it hard too let go , at least  some things... My book shelf broke so all of my books are crying for a shelf .. (exaggerating much) *wink .. *wink... I mean we rented this beautiful apartment in the valley and as beautiful as it is there is no storage space or patio ..The price is crazy but it will do for now , and i need to be grateful. ok ok back to the unpacking it suuuuucks!!! Here I am exactly a week later and i feel stuck . I have been working out , adding some yoga into my routine so that I can take back my sanity .. At one point I felt lost..and the great thing about yoga is that it lets me remind myself that my value is great and there is no reason to feel lost  . In knowing of how privileged I am for being alive and well. I get these moments , that I can't shake off and then boom they are gone. I almost feel all over the place ( mind you thats my normal state) . There is something so great about rebooting my yoga mojo, that I come to terms with, and accept the gift of my stillness.. being a momma isn't always  quiet, but it's rewarding... and I as I type  i start starring into blank walls is that makes an sense ..

so here I am at 1:38 am. California time and i can't sleep ..and in four hours i'll be at the gym half asleep..ahh! man I gonna feel it laterrrrr.. here are just some things that we have been up too lately .. i really love nature it's so pure a genuine ...

sorry , i know I'm ranting away but I'm wiring my head around this insomnia. 
have a good Sunday !!! wink wink....





No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what your thoughts are.