Saturday, January 11, 2014

Today

I got this computer that I had recently talked about , it's a chrome book. And man I can't upload any of my photos, or save any photos offline. I guess for now I just have to type , and talk about the things that have been going in around me , because I can't show you .

Right now I'm sitting here on the couch watching my team play the AFC Divisional Championship , man it's such a hard game  , I didn't think it was going to go down like this. We are loosing by about three touchdowns and there is only 11:12 on the clock . It's going to take a good miracle to beat this dudes (patriots). I was really feeling that we had it , and I didn't want this football journey to end like this, but I do believe that we can pull this out *stomach growls* . Or so I want to think that . But you know what no matter what we made it this far in the playoffs, beat the best of the best and well we can't win them all. Andrew Luck (QB) for my colts , is in his second year as a rookie, man has he done a lot of things that no other rookie has .  I'm a proud fan , and football just gets better with time. Sunday will be another day full of football, and more football. I'll be back on the couch with my boys enjoying some good stuff. Not to mention the load of good TV there is.  I know this is a totally random post but I'm thinking what kind of post I want to share, as I write this . Anyway, have a good Saturday whatever it is that your doing, ill be here on this couch chilling for the next 6:19 minutes . That's a wrap. ha!

-yess

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what your thoughts are.