Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It's Tuesday

          Time flies so bad, and I don't realize it till maybe Friday , if that makes any sense. AH ! so much fun has been going on , unexpected good family time and well a bunch of new things. I took a ton of photos and yet I can't share thanks to this google chrome book. I certainly didn't expect this but I'm feeling the urge too share photos. Anyways , that will just have to wait . My weekend was great , it was my nieces seventieth birthday , and my brother went out with a bang . The house was decorated so nice, there was a ton of teal roaming his house, with a dog theme. She's fascinated by animals especially dogs , since you know they only have five in all . It's a crazy house with tons of barking , the upside to that is that their dogs are so , so chill. My kids love their dogs,  Just imagine , there was  about twenty of us (just in the family ,with some missing) and these five dogs (mad house ) for sure. Well we had , taquitos al vapor, pozole, desserts from Portos, and then mango mousse cake ; thee best cake by far.
Days before her birthday party, i was stressed , i didn't know what to get my niece for her birthday , I had known sh'ed like pokemon  , but everyone kept telling me she was 17 and that wouldn't be an ideal gift because she's turning 17 . Well I mean , the idea is to get a gift that they will like and not just leave it there unused right? that was gift giving is for . I eventually spent hours at the mall , and got her the perfect gift ,with pokemon cards included . ha! she loved it and that was the good part, the exciting part. hmm!  i mention part ,part twice. my bad it's really early in California  so my brain is kinda on sleep mode . That was good.

On Sunday  the NFC AND AFC championship was rolling , and I was all over it. Football is soon coming to an end , quite frankly I AM SO BUMMED!.  I had my family over for , we grubbed on Birria , and like an assortment of COCOS pies. There was a bunch of screaming , oooosss and ahhhhhs! Ref call arguments, and a lot of laughing .  It was intense , yet so exciting , in the end , the broncos and Sea Hawks came out on top , they will be at the main event(Super bowl Sunday Feb. 2). Of course it doesn't end there, the pro bowl is in Hawaii and my QB ANDREW LUCK will be one of the QB there, then it's the best player third annual awards. AH !! so even though  (football) is ending, it ain't done yet .

I'm prepping for the super bowl , I am pumped !! Even though my COLTS aren't gonna be there , it's FOOTBALL , nothing ever goes wrong with some; raw hitting , helmet cracking ball game .

peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what your thoughts are.