Saturday, June 7, 2014

He's no longer in Pre-School.

     
     I can finally say that my son has accomplished and is moving up a level in his academic's. I can't believe that it was just yesterday that he was starting pre-school and the process seemed hard and never ending . He came across so many obstacles , everyday was a struggle, because he believed he couldn't do . But there I have been cheering him , enforcing him  telling him that anything is possible and that you just have to keep on trying. All year long we went through this . And he did it!!! (teary eyed)

It also turned it that his preschool class was on top and was the only grade level that had scored the highest in the whole district ( according to the test results). I was beyond impressed. I couldn't believe my ears when his teacher told me this great news. :sighs:

On to the next step.

School is already over and I have been given a great task to help him over the summer and get him prepared for kindergarten. Should be fun. As ,for now he's taking a little break from school until the following week so that I am able to prepare lesson plans and things that I feel need to be addressed or worked on.

This has been one of the most emotional rides for me , but honestly I loved every minute of it. 


I'm so proud of you Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what your thoughts are.