Monday, June 9, 2014

Coffee

This morning my husband was a  kind , sweet man . He went out of his way to get me a coffee and a ham and cheese croissant. I was craving it  SO badly ..

Guess what? He comes back with a huge coffee (large to be exact) , and the croissant. But this coffee though.( how ungrateful of me , sorry I tell him. I'm look at him like babe I'm going to be wired all day . He reassures me the contrary.  I mean what does he know he'll be out way before I finish my coffee and he won't even know the difference.

Here I am seven hours later with so much dam energy , that I've been spot cleaning my place. Cleaning the blinds( more like washed them ), moping, dusting , re cleaning the restroom that I clean on Saturday , Folding laundry , picking up the kids scattered toys. On top of that endless cooking . Honestly it's been so long since I've had this much energy... I'm sort of enjoying my crazy Monday. By the way I've always had a ewe, uh, it's Monday kind of  attitude . But today was different. I actually am pleased with the amount a work I've done.

 I guess there's a first time for everything .

And yet I haven't finished all my coffee , there's for one more sip. Ha . I'm feeling a bit of a random vibe flaring out onto the screen , so ill just keep going on .. (sorry for the bored some inn adventure)

Way before all this craziness I had awaken really early last night ( 10 pm) only to fall back asleep at 4:30 a.m. and be woken up by Alex at 6 a.m. since he had just gotten out of work.
In all of this I've managed to do a two-hour lesson to help my son get better at math , and language arts at a first grade level.  We did some coloring , and I did some homework while listening to Mozart on Pandora. I don't judge music , I love music , and around here we have learned to love all kinds of it.


So we've been up too all kinds of things today  and with so many more I'm  thinking a trip to the book store later. *wink* *wink*

Happy Monday




No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what your thoughts are.