Monday, February 17, 2014

A -Lot going on .

                  I'm excited . I wish I could share what I've been working on , but as for now I can't . I soon will. Meanwhile , I'll just tell ya a little bit of what has been going on . well my son has been on vacation this past week and one day. It's been so relaxing around here except for the part where they both got extremely sick. It's sorta passing , but in some way it's still there. With the exception of there sickness we've managed to have a fun family time. We saw the movie Lego, I gotta say hands down it was good from beginning to end, a must see film. It was first in the box office this past week, which I am proud to recommend it . It's an everyone kinda flick, even though the intended  audience is kids , it's all around action packed movie. If you haven't seen it , go watch it. My favorite character is wild style. That's all I'm giving away.

But seriously it's that good.

My family and I celebrated my sisters 41'st birthday. It's was so much fun. There was a little bit  of everything . Food , Laughs, Bonding , and the best moment of the night , rubbing cake all over my sisters face as part of the new time in her life. She was an awesome sport about it. I realized that no matter how bad things got in the past , we are finally living the future together as a family , the only person missing was my oldest nephew . The made carne asada , beans,pasta , rice , and tons of salsa . Awe! how I love my peoples. Man how time has flown all my nephews and nieces are so so big . All and all it was a fun and successful event , and we will be all getting together again for my nieces 19th birthday . I'll try to post photos soon.

I'M nervous .
I start school again . Online classes are so difficult, but there is nothing more satisfying then knowing that I am continuing my education . On top of that , I am opening an online shop . I will be selling vintage one of a kind pieces.  Once it's up in the next week , Ill post a link . What I am looking for is a website that will fix my blog. Like a blog design , I've done some searching , but I just don't know how that stuff works , any recommendations ?

I am open to any blog ideas , thanks for stopping by .

xo- yess

2 comments:

  1. There are designers that provide that as a service. It depends on if and how much you'd like to spend.
    http://frecklednestdesign.com/
    and there are those that provide templates to download.
    http://www.puglypixel.net/blog-bling-kit/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so so so much (lifesaver) !!! I'm so stoked for a blog change.

    ReplyDelete

let me know what your thoughts are.