Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Broke the Ice

   I started school yesterday , and I had so much going on in school online. You'd think that I would be OK with introductions and I could submit any thoughts about who I am over the computer and post. I figured out that , I'm not that great with saying much about myself to strangers. *wink *

My blog is my second home, I'm so comfy saying random things and at times not making any sense, and I'm alright with that . But for school, it seems  different. Especially since I know my professors are reading the context.. It was fun though . I got to meet others with the same majors and stay at home moms. It took me forever to type intros for all three of my classes, ah! but I broke the ice. I'm getting back into the swing of things and I have a tone of work to do .  It's going  be a heck of a ride  this semester. I'm glad I am able to take a computer class for my major  which is "computer science".  Salud! to a new start and an interesting semester. 

This is what I've been doing lately.

what have you been up to ?

xo- yess

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know what your thoughts are.